Saturday, June 27, 2009

WHAT THE BISHOPS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IN JULY:

  • More time at the Leavenworth Aquatic Center
  • One more month of no job for Mommy!
  • BIG BROTHER 2009 (I know you're with me, Holly and Amber!)
  • One month closer to Kindergarten for Caitlin
  • Fourth of July with Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Don
  • Caitlin's vacation with Grandma Dawn WITHOUT Macy
  • Tea Party at Grandma Dawn's with cousins Grace, Maya and Reagan (and NO Macy)
  • Caitlin playing with Macy more
  • Cousins Weekend
  • Cousin Brian coming for basketball camp
  • Hopefully signing a point guard who's good (dad)
  • Corn on the cob
  • Farmer's Market
  • Amber's new baby will almost be here!
  • More scrapbook pages will get done
  • Swimming lessons for Caitlin
  • Basketball camp for Caitlin
  • Going out to eat with friends (mom)
  • Straightening and organizing both garages and basement
  • And #1 thing: time with family and friends!!!!

1 comment:

T's Mom said...

I'm totally jealous. Looks like I took the wrong career path. I wish we had time to do all that stuff too. So we can expect a ton of great pictures from your neck of the woods this summer?