


My 26th birthday once again landing at the beginning of basketball season. I realize that after 11 years with Jon, that the October 15th date of the first practice will never change...except earlier, in which my birthday has no chance. I'm not the only one to endure that, however, as Macy and Caitlin's birthdays are at the end of the season, which is even more stressful and overloaded than the beginning of practice. Guess who's birthday is during the EASIEST LAID BACK month of basketball? April. Of course, it's Jon's. Ironic, don't you think?

I did, however, guilt Jon into canceling his 4th day in a row of 2-a-day practices, and we got to go the Pumpkin Patch as I requested. This is our 2nd year in a row at the Red Barn Farm, even though we went to the Orchard first and complained that the website said there were animals, pony rides and hay rides (my sense of direction has not improved with age...)

Macy chose her pumpkin by sitting on it...

And Caitlin just wanted one that wasn't rotten...after she ran around the whole patch several times...

Going to the Pumpkin Patch with the kids made me feel 10 years younger (so don't any of you smarties out there comment on how old I said I was (you know who you are...Kelly, Heather, Holly). That's how young I felt, so that's the age I'm claiming to be! Happy 26th to me!
1 comment:
Cutest vest ever, what awesome aunt bought that for her? Macy cracks me up, that's all there is to it. Can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks!
Post a Comment