Monday, May 4, 2009

Talia Takes Over

Hee hee, I'm only 14 months old and I already know how to hijack my aunt's blog. I'm a smart cookie. Mmmm....cookies. Aunt Jenny gives me cookies when my mama isn't looking. I love my Aunt Jenny. And she brings those fun girls with her every time she comes around. I love my cousins. I can already say "Kay-Kay," I said it again just the other day. When I saw my cousins a couple weeks ago, I got to bring them their birthday presents. We all have almost the same birthday, so EVERYONE got presents. Even though they were a little late. But then it's kind of like two birthdays. At least that's what mama says.
Here is "Kay-Kay" opening up her presents. She's discarding that tissue paper as if it weren't a tasty treat. (See later post with my girl, Macy.)
Caitlin seemed to really like her new dresses that I got her. I can't wait to see her again to see how she looks in them.
We gave her a tinkerbell bracelet, because every time I've given her presents there's been at least one with Tinkerbell on it. I wonder how long I can keep that up?
Mama says she likes to "encourage Caitlin's coloring habit." Mama sometimes pretends she's an artist, so she likes it that Caitlin is a little artist too. I heard mama saying how good Caitlin is at coloring.
This is my Uncle Jon. He's helping Macy open her presents. Macy's my girl. We were born five days apart. Macy knows all the things that I know that the adults don't.
Like this for instance: Macy knows that tissue paper tastes good. Macy knows that whatever toys are in the bag are not nearly as fun as the paper. Uncle Jon, however, doesn't want her to eat it.Here, Macy knows that she would like the paper back instead of having to look at the dress and shorts combo that we got her. I hear ya, Macer. You and me babe, we know what's up.
And the aftermath:And here's a great shot of all of us girls with Grandma Dawn. As you can see from this picture, we are a handful. And yes, this is the best shot we got.

Can't wait 'til we're all together again! Love you guys!

Love, Tali

1 comment:

T's Mom said...

How come nobody commented on this yet? I thought it was the CUTEST THING EVER.